Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
Please take note of the following when rescheduling your exams:
- You must contact Pearson VUE or access your online Pearson VUE account to reschedule your exam at least a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Rescheduling an exam less than 24 hours prior to your appointment or failure to appear for your appointment will result in the forfeiture of your exam fee.
- Exams scheduled with ADA specific needs require a three day reschedule notice.
Please take note of the following when considering exam cancellation:
- You must contact Pearson VUE or access your online Pearson VUE account at least a minimum of 24 hours prior to your exam appointment. Cancelling or failing to appear for an exam will result in the forfeiture of your exam fee.
- Exams scheduled with ADA specific needs require a three day cancellation notice.
- Please Note:The total “Appointment Length” does not reflect the actual amount of time allotted for the exam (“Length of Test”). Your “Appointment Length” may include time for non-scored sections such as tutorials, the Candidate Agreement and post exam surveys. Visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications for the exact “Length of Test” allotted for your exam.
- CompTIA Candidate Agreement :For CompTIA exams there is a Candidate Agreement that must be read and agreed to in the allotted time period or you will forfeit your exam fee. We strongly suggest you log into their website at https://certification.comptia.org/testing/test-policies/comptia-candidate-agreement and read this agreement prior to taking your exam.
- Sharing Your Certification Status: If a 3rd party (employer, academic institution, military etc.) has paid for you to take a CompTIA exam or to participate in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program, upon request CompTIA will share your certification status and/or progress in completing your CE requirements with the 3rd party.
IT-IQ Botswana will not be held responsible for expenses incurred for exam logistics or exam failure, including but not limited to travel expense and lost wages on the day of the exam.